SARS Cov-19 Conditions 2021
We accept the measures of El Delfín Verde regarding Covid-19 and we agree to fulfil them, assuming responsibility for the consequences of non-compliance with them:
- That neither I nor my companions have had Covid-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell) in the past 14 days prior to our arrival.
- The Resort has provided us with the necessary information regarding Covid-19 and the security measures to prevent its spread.
- We agree to fulfil with the Covid-19 regulations, which are available by means of informative posters distributed throughout the Resort.
- We assume the responsibility of the non-respect of these measures, as well as the sanctions applied to that effect.</li
- That in case of symptoms of being carriers or similar of the Covid-19, we assume and exonerate El Delfin Verde Costa Brava Resort from any responsibility derived from this fact, whether for possible contagion, medical treatments, transfer, cancellations or stay required by quarantine and others directly or indirectly linked.
Stopping the spread of Covid 19 is EVERYONE’s responsibility. Therefore, we appeal to the responsibility of all of our clients. Together we can overcome this situation, but for that we will need your full cooperation.
What should I do if I have symptoms of Covid-19 or one of my companions?
If you have any of the symptoms of this disease, please:
- Report it immediately via telephone, to Reception or Customer Service, indicating the people with whom you have been in contact (family unit).
- We will contact the health authorities to follow their recommendations.
- We ask you to stay in isolation in a room of your bungalow or caravan until you receive instructions from the health services.
- Pay special attention to the appearance of new symptoms and their evolution.
- We will provide you with the means you may require: body thermometer, masks …
- As long as the symptoms don’t get worse, the person will remain in home isolation and will apply the rules established by the Ministry of Health:
- Do not leave the room.
- Extreme hygiene standards.
- Use of surgical masks in the presence of other people in the room.
- In case the symptoms get worse, the possibility of transferring the client to a hospital center should be studied and an action protocol will be established in collaboration with the health authorities, according to each specific case.